Sunday 29 March 2009

Who needs an online IDE? The answer!

For some peculiar reason Google stubbornly rates Zviki Cohen ‘s “who needs an online IDE” article as the top entry for “online ide” keyword search. I guess that’s where the page-rank algorithm stops making sense. It’s kinda like going into the store, asking for beer, and getting a brochure for Alcoholic Anonymous.  Seriously Larry, we know you can do better. 
 
So as an improved Turing test for the Google super computer, I actually bought the domain name www.whoneedsanonlineide.com – all bets now on who is going to show up first!

Now, since I DO have an opinion regarding this matter, I will follow with a few articles about who I believe needs an online IDE. Coming up:

“Who needs an online IDE – Facebook”
“Who needs an online IDE – CodeProject”
“Who needs an online IDE – Amazon Web Services”
“Who needs an online IDE – iPhone”

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I just searched for "who needs an online IDE", and the article still shows up first. Your attempts are still uneffective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I just saw the coderun IDE... AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) And yes, PageRank fails again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sina Bagherzadeh13 March 2010 at 05:54

    I googled "Who needs an online IDE" and the article came first with no sight of your domain name in first page ( I did not see the next pages, maybe even not there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this is top why..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. algolint is best online website dealing with all kind of online complier and online ide.. code snipets and compile and execute program online can be access and an be deal with no issue and erros free

    ReplyDelete

Followers